Sudsy Soap!

Shark Tank for the win! Shark Tank is one of my favorite shows to watch because you can really spot some neat products on Shark Tank that you might not have otherwise heard of.  Besides, who can deny watching some investors start bickering with each other on who should spend their giant wad of cash? 

Blueland was a company that went on Shark Tank and if I'm recalling correctly their center product was around cleaners (which if you read my last post, I really don't purchase many of anymore). However, they also had hand soap! Which I definitely do still use! ;) And their goal was to reduce waste!  Since the majority of the cleaners and soaps that we purchase are water, they send you the parts of the cleaners and soaps that isn't water.  It comes in these little tablets and all you have to do is add water! It's really handy actually. I have used their hand soaps since August 2020 and I really must say that I  love the quality of the product.  It foams really well.  They have glass containers they sell to you one time upfront and then you just purchase the tablets to continually refill the soap containers.  Personally, I wasn't a fan of the look of the Blueland glass container they sold. I purchased 3 glass foaming hand pumps on Amazon, measured the water, added the tablet and boom!  The cost is $3 a refill and every time you make a purchase, the tablets are shipped in a paper package.  It's handy to store too, you don't have to keep a giant refill under the sink, and you save yourself on the mess each time you refill it.  One of my happiest moments is when I can find something that is truly less wasteful and I like the alternative better than the wasteful original.  A true win win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting Off...

The Product that opened my eyes

Baggies!